ECU-TEST does not respond anymore (also known as a freeze) and I would like to create a crash dump for ECU-TEST support for further analysis.
How can I create such a dump file?
- Open Windows Task Manager and select the ECU-TEST app
- Collapse it to select the process which currently has the highest RAM workload
- Right-click on the process and select Create dump file
- A dialog will describe you where the created dump file was stored
- Please send us the zipped file for our further analysis.
If you need an upload link for the files, feel free to ask our support to provide one for you.
Notice that this file name (
ECU-TEST.DMP) is different from the automatically created dump files.